Thursday, September 08, 2005

My Trip to Kerala
















This is my first post in my blog. I going to share my wondefull experience which i had with my family when we went for kerala tour. Kerala, a very beautiful state which completely floats on water. It is completely surrounded by back waters. I have been to various places in kerala like Palakkad's Vembanad Lake, which is the largest lake in the state. Then went to Athirapilly Falls, where the Punnagai Mannan (Tamil) movie has been taken. One request to you all, please have a visit to the above said falls and see how mother nature is playing on the mountains. I even got a chance to got to Kumarakom. It is most wonderfull place in the whole state, where number of resorts like Taj, Days Inn, etc., are located. Then I went to Kovalam, the last part of the state. There are two beaches here. One is completely for Sun bath and the other is filled with resorts. The Le Royal Meridian's Resort is the most beautiful resort among all. The Architecture design of the resort makes our eyes unbelievable. In short, the mother nature has permanently stayed here. Other than beaches and waters, the whole state is filled with number of very big temples like Guruvayoor Sree Krishna Temple, Ettumanoor Sree Mahadevar Temple, etc., I am really happy by sharing and recollecting my wonderfull experience with you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good and continue posting.

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this song from Kerala .

Karaya nakara poroley...

10:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Glitter Graphics

Google




© 2005 KARTHIQUE™. All Rights Reserved on all links on this site. Reproduction of these posts without my permission is prohibited. However, you are welcome to use the posts, whole or in part, as long you have a link back to this site next to them.